International Drug Policy Reform Conference
The conference will be held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, November 11 – 14, 2009, with a preconference workshop November 11 on harm reduction psychotherapy.
1. Imagining Victory: Make Your Own Marijuana Regulation Model
2. Formerly Incarcerated People, Policy Reform and Movement Building
3. Drug Courts: Is a Kinder, Gentler Drug War Good Enough?
4. Rural Harm Reduction: Complex Challenges and Unique Solutions
5. Ibogaine: Medical Practice, Science and African Heritage
6. Teaching the DW
Howard Lotsof is to be awarded the Robert C. Randall award in the Field of Citizen Action from the Drug Policy Alliance during the achievement dinner,
November 13th for his actions on behalf of drug users and ibogaine.