- Radio Interviews & Podcasts
Podcast from FuturePrimitive.org – Gaialogues with Joanna Harcourt-Smith: Dec. 5th, 2008. Interview with Rocky Caravelli with intro music by Moughenda Mikala, a tenth generation nganga of the Missoko Bwiti sect from southern Gabon. (40m)
“The Malleable Mind” from Public Radio International, August 31, 2008. – Daniel Pinchbeck discusses iboga, psychadelics and their effects on himself and the internet, safety … According to Danial, “smoking ayuhuasca is one of the most extrodinary experiences you can have as a person and remain a person.”
Madness Radio, June 20th, 2007 – Rocky Caravelli Treating Addiction with Psychedelic Ibogaine. (57m 12s)
“This American Life” from National Public Radio, December 1, 2006. – A former heroin addict realizes that he wants to help other addicts kick their habits. The problem is, he wants to do this using a hallucinogenic drug called ibogaine that is completely illegal, and which requires medical expertise he doesn’t have. (17m 58s)
Radio Interview from KNX 10.70 NEWSRADIO – Ibogaine: September 22, 2005. A Special Report by Michael Linder Part 1.
Radio Interview from KNX 10.70 NEWSRADIO – Ibogaine: September 23, 2005. A Special Report by Michael Linder Part 2.
Radio Interview from Wbur.org – The Ibogaine Underground Story: Friday, February 04, 2005. Guests: Dimitri Mugianis, speaking to us from Detroit where he is going to give other people a backstreet ibogaine treatment & Dr. Deborah Mash, a professor at the Miami University School of Medicine. (16m 13s)
- Bwiti Music
Music in the Iboga Initiation Ceremony in Gabon – Polyrhythms Supporting a Pharmacotherapy – Study by Uwe Maas and Süster Strubelt, Music Therapy Today.
World Music Store – Music from an Equatorial Microcosm: Fang Bwiti Music from Gabon with Mbiri Selections CD.
Selection of music from the Fang Bwiti:
World Psychedelic Forum in Basel, Switzerland on Friday March 21st, 2008.
Exploring Ibogaine’s Potential in the Treatment of Addiction, Powerpoint Presentation – Valerie Mojeiko’s (MAPS) Ibogaine research.
Invitational Ibogaine Forum Warsaw 2007
1. Ibogaine: User activism and Harm Reduction – Allan Clear, Harm Reduction Coalition, US
2. Iboga in its Traditional Context and French Politics – Jacques de Schryver, Journalist, France & Jacques de Schryver’s Powerpoint Presentation.
3. Israeli Clinical Study of Ibogaine – Moshe Zerzion, MD – Beer Yakov Medical Center, Israel & Moshe Zersion’s Powerpoint Presentation.
4. Immune Modulation and Mechanisms of Actions of Ibogaine – Irvin Dana Beal – Cures-Not-Wars, US & Irvin Dana Beal’s Powerpoint Presentation.
5. Antiviral Effects of Ibogaine and Hepatitis C – Howard S. Lotsof – Dora Weiner Foundation, US & Howard Lotsof’s Powerpoint Presentation.
6. The Experience of an Ibogaine Treatment Provider – Boaz Wachtel – Green Leaf Party, Israel & Boaz Wachtel’s Powerpoint Presentation.
7. Ibogaine Peer Advocacy Treatments – Dimitri Mugianis – New York City Drug Users’ Union, US
8. Screening and Safety of Ibogaine Patients – Clare Wilkins – Dir., Ibogaine Association, Mexico & Clare Wilkin’s Powerpoint Presentation.
9. Ibogaine in PolandMaciej Trojanowski – Maciej Trojanowski – TV Journalist, Poland.
The 2007 International Drug Policy Reform Conference:
IBOGAINE – An Effective Therapy for Chemical Dependence
Allan Clear, Executive Director, Harm Reduction Coalition
Howard Lotsof, President, Dora Weiner Foundation [PPT]
Dana Beal, co-author, IBOGAINE STORY and Co-Founder, Cures not Wars
Jeffrey Kamlet, MD, Florida Soc. of Addiction Medicine
Patrick Kroupa, Neuroscience/RA, University of Miami, Dept. of Neurology
Dimitri Mobengo Mugianis, Freedomroot/VOCAL NYC
Clare Wilkins, Director, Ibogaine Assoc.
Burning Man (MAPS) 2004
Randy Hencken, Sandra Karpetas and Valerie Mojeiko talk about Ibogaine, August 30-Sept 5, 2004.
- Ambient Sounds
Amampondo Track 12: