World Psychedelic Forum in Basel, Switzerland on Friday March 21st, 2008.
Exploring Ibogaine’s Potential in the Treatment of Addiction, Powerpoint Presentation – Valerie Mojeiko’s (MAPS) Ibogaine research.
Invitational Ibogaine Forum Warsaw 2007
1. Ibogaine: User activism and Harm Reduction – Allan Clear, Harm Reduction Coalition, US
2. Iboga in its Traditional Context and French Politics – Jacques de Schryver, Journalist, France & Jacques de Schryver’s Powerpoint Presentation.
3. Israeli Clinical Study of Ibogaine – Moshe Zerzion, MD – Beer Yakov Medical Center, Israel & Moshe Zersion’s Powerpoint Presentation.
4. Immune Modulation and Mechanisms of Actions of Ibogaine – Irvin Dana Beal – Cures-Not-Wars, US & Irvin Dana Beal’s Powerpoint Presentation.
5. Antiviral Effects of Ibogaine and Hepatitis C – Howard S. Lotsof – Dora Weiner Foundation, US & Howard Lotsof’s Powerpoint Presentation.
6. The Experience of an Ibogaine Treatment Provider – Boaz Wachtel – Green Leaf Party, Israel & Boaz Wachtel’s Powerpoint Presentation.
7. Ibogaine Peer Advocacy Treatments – Dimitri Mugianis – New York City Drug Users’ Union, US
8. Screening and Safety of Ibogaine Patients – Clare Wilkins – Dir., Ibogaine Association, Mexico & Clare Wilkin’s Powerpoint Presentation.
9. Ibogaine in PolandMaciej Trojanowski – Maciej Trojanowski – TV Journalist, Poland.
The 2007 International Drug Policy Reform Conference:
IBOGAINE – An Effective Therapy for Chemical Dependence
Allan Clear, Executive Director, Harm Reduction Coalition
Howard Lotsof, President, Dora Weiner Foundation Conf2007Ibogaine_Lotsof [PPT]
Dana Beal, co-author, IBOGAINE STORY and Co-Founder, Cures not Wars
Jeffrey Kamlet, MD, Florida Soc. of Addiction Medicine
Patrick Kroupa, Neuroscience/RA, University of Miami, Dept. of Neurology
Dimitri Mobengo Mugianis, Freedomroot/VOCAL NYC
Clare Wilkins, Director, Ibogaine Assoc.
Burning Man (MAPS) 2004
Randy Hencken, Sandra Karpetas and Valerie Mojeiko talk about Ibogaine, August 30-Sept 5, 2004.