4th International Ibogaine Provider’s Durban 2014
The 4th International Ibogaine Providerâ€™s Conference took place between May 7th and 10th, 2014 at the Blue Waters Hotel in Durban, South Africa. The event consisted of 3 days of private meetings for GITA members, regarding research and practice around the therapeutic and traditional uses of iboga and ibogaine. It was followed by a public presentation, and a two day seminar with dialogue directed more specifically at protocol details.
3rd International Ibogaine Provider’s Conference Vancouver 2012
Between October 2nd and 6th, The Global Ibogaine Therapist Alliance (GITA), hosted its 3rd international conference on iboga and ibogaine research and practice in Vancouver, Canada. This event consisted of 4 days of private meetings for GITA members and one day of public presentations. In addition, several GITA members offered a two-day post-conference training module (October 8th to 9th), the first of its kind, attended by physicians and aspiring lay therapists.
This report is designed to give a general sense of the content and outcomes of this meeting for our members, partners, and supporters around the world:
2nd International Ibogaine Provider’s Conference Barcelona 2010
1st International Ibogaine Provider’s Conference Sayulita 2009:
Ibogaine Forum 9 Bleecker St., NYC., Feb 13-15 2012
1. Dana’s Presentation – removed from USTREAM.TV.
2. Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet – removed from USTREAM.TV.
3. The Evolution of Tabernanthe Iboga Tracy Blevins – removed from USTREAM.TV.
4. Paul DeRienzo speaks on Ibogaine with Ben De Loenen – removed from USTREAM.TV.
5. Bob Sisko, Chris Jenks, Dr Anwar Jeewa & Tracy Blevins (4 videos):
Ibogaine Forum 2009 Nth Western Uni, Boston, Mass. Feb 14-16,’09.
Video clips can be see here:
Intl. Conf. on Drug Related Harm Reduction, Barcelona, May 11-15,’08.
1. Howard Lotsof on the historical and future perspectives of ibogaine treatment.
2. Dr. Alex Wodak (playing devil’s advocate) speaks on the lack of evidence for Ibogaine as a treatment for heroin dependence.
3. Clare Wilkins (assisted by Dr. Alonso Perez) speaks on the safety and screening of ibogaine in a Mexican clinical setting.
4. Dimitri Mugianis, a user activist (VOCAL NY) with personal experiences about Ibogaine, speaks about Ibogaine treatment and drug user activism.