Viewpoint: Before & After Care
- Spiritual Counselling & Nutritional Therapy via Skype Worldwide $50/hr
Spiritual Counselling & Nutritional Therapy via Skype $50/hr
Lee Albert MSc Dip Nut Dip Nat (BANT) Cert. Counselling – Post Ibogaine Nutritional Therapy & Integration Provider via Skype – Provider states: “As a spiritual integration counsellor who practises personalised nutrition from a functional medicine perspective, I offer an optional personalised nutritional protocol with followup (2 1/2hrs) as part of an overall integration package (previous tests requested). My background includes professional training with CNM (UK) in nutritional therapy and naturopathy, BANT (UK) membership, certification in emotional release counselling and, a broad range of therapeutic and life experiences detailed in the attached flyer [download], including experience as an ibogaine treatment provider. I am the webmaster of myeboga.com, author of the iboga book Amazing Grace, a former software systems analyst and teacher.” Contact: https://www.myeboga.com/contact/
Read or leave reviews: Lee Albert Reviews.
- North America except Mexico
North America except Mexico Aftercare:
1. Lissa Friedman PhD – Post Ibogaine Psychotherapy Provider – Provider states: “Some people come for therapy to be free of addiction and live a fulfilling life. Depending on their dedication to deep, honest, introspection this process can take several months to a year or so. For others once they have emerged from the cocoon of the past, they begin to question life itself and their True nature. At this point they have entered what I call the transpersonal realm. This phase of the process is no longer therapy in the traditional sense, but more guidance, or mentoring. This part of the journey is more freeing than healing; in that the patterns of identifying as a separate person are being loosened and released. How far anyone wants to go is always up to them.” Contact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: tel:352-538-4903, Skype: lissafriedman.
Read or leave reviews: Lisa Friedman Reviews.
2. http://www.afterthemedicine.com/ – Brian Murphy, M.Ed, LCSW – Provider states: “I am a holistic psychotherapist, I have taken plant medicine myself, and I’ve been providing ibogaine after-care for more than ten years now. What I see over and over is that ibogaine opens amazing doors for us and makes all kinds of life changes possible. But so often the environment people return to from treatment is not in tune with this kind of experience, and has no way to nourish it. In holistic therapy I work with you to reconnect with your ibogaine experience so the vision can become a resource for your whole life. We discuss the meaning of the ‘grace period’ after treatment, I do guided meditations and stress reduction exercises, we plan out your next steps for the future, and we support those steps with spiritual and emotional healing. I have also been involved in the humane and respectful treatment of drug users since 1996, when I did street-side therapy outside of a syringe exchange van in East Harlem — and I continue working there to this day.” Contact: Brian Murphy e-mail: email@example.com, Tel: +1 917 671 6923.
Read or leave reviews: Paul Menze Reviews.
3. https://www.facebook.com/holistichouselasvegas/ – Justin Hoffman – Provider states: “An alternative to the traditional sober living transition model, Holistic House employs natural herbs, clean, organic, orthomolecular nutrition, vitamins, reiki, daily practice of yoga and meditation and other natural modalities to aid addicts with a healthy transition phase between detox and return to daily life at home. We incorporate varying daily health-promoting activities to help heal the recovering addict’s body from the toxic effects of an addicted lifestyle and form new habits that will serve them well in the next chapter of their lives.” Call OR Text Justin Hoffman (702) 275-3301.
Read or leave reviews: Holistic House Las Vagas Reviews.
4. Lindsey Slater – Austin, Texas – Provider states: “At Root Recovery, we understand the importance of taking advantage of the first few months after ibogaine assisted detox. It’s vitally imortant to utilize this window of time to develop new patterns and to help you integrate your medicinal experience into a new healthy way of life.” Contact: Skype firstname.lastname@example.org or OR 512-213-5672.
Read or leave reviews: Lindsay Slater Reviews.
5. https://hpliving.com Higher Path Living Closed.
6. Crossroads Treatment Center, Nassau, Bahamas. Provider States: “By enrolling in our Extended Stay Aftercare program—which comprises our 7-day ibogaine detox and 1-12 weeks of inpatient aftercare—patients have time in the proper environment to turn newly learned insights, approaches, and coping mechanisms into permanent, healthy patterns of behavior. Ibogaine providers from around the world are all in agreement that proper integration, and a greater level of care and education after treatment, are what make Ibogaine treatment effective for the greatest amount of people.” Email for info at: email@example.com. Call: 858-225-7529.
Read or leave reviews: Crossroads Ibogaine Reviews.
7. www.facebook.com/livingcleanibogaine/, Malinalco, Mexico. Provider States: “Since 2012, Living Clean Ibogaine has been providing specialized, long-term support to families with members in recovery. Our model bridges indigenous traditional medicine with integral psychotherapy, Ayurveda and Kundalini Yoga. The integral approach means that we address totality of factors that play role in long-term healing: family dynamics, sense of purpose, professional development and depth emotional issues that contribute to addictive patterns. We balance traditional medicine with western science and are affiliated with holistic psychiatric MD. Our program is affiliated with indigenous Ayahuasca lineage in South America and helps to integrate ceremonial work as a part of long-term recovery maintenance. Each program is individualized to meet your life goals and circumstances. Participants join us for week-long retreat followed by periods of long-distance support. Combination of inpatient and outpatient care promotes self-actualization and personal responsibility for wellness and recovery.” Call: USA: +1 (415) 686-9700.
Read or leave reviews: Living Clean Ibogaine Reviews.
8. www.ceibaibogaine.com/, Beforecare & Aftercare. Provider States: “Our philosophy is holistic, taking into account the biological, social, psychological, and spiritual aspects of healing. Our coaching is informed by the perspectives of harm reduction, neurodiversity, and spiritual emergence as they relate to substance use and other challenges that many of us face in our lives. These are perspectives earned through our own work with ibogaine, and through witnessing hundreds of treatments over a combined 16 years of experience in ibogaine therapy and research.”
Read or leave reviews: Ceiba Ibogaine Reviews.
9. https://www.dimitrimugianis.com/, Healing Services before and aftercare. Provider States: “Since 2011 he has been working at the New York Harm Reduction Educators (NYHRE) in Harlem. His innovative group We Are The Medicine is propelling the conversation about spirituality and drug use. Dimitri has simultaneously become an increasingly visable spokesperson on a range of progressive topics, and is sought out by universities and invited to join medical and spiritual panels. He also offers spiritual services and personal consultations that draw on his own training and practice. He is involved in numerous other projects including working on bringing Iboga to Afghanistan and Nepal.” Contact page.
Read or leave reviews: Dimitri Mugianis Reviews.
10. https://beingtruetoyou.com/addiction-recovery-coaching/, Healing Services before and aftercare. Provider States: “Being True to You’s Addiction Recovery Coaching Program is a revolutionary approach to facing addiction that is based on “transformational recovery.” This model focuses on the opportunity of recovery more than the “disease” and problem of addiction. Our program is designed to be fun, activating, motivating, life-changing, practical, and customizable. Through personal transformation a person CAN naturally mature out of their addiction and achieve success far beyond sobriety, on their own terms.” Tel: 650.690.2088. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact page.
Read or leave reviews: Being True To You Reviews
1. [Added 7 Aug. ’18] www.inscaperecovery.com/, 2 1/2 hrs southwest of Mexico City (we provide car transportation to and from the Mexico City airport). Provider States: “An ibogaine aftercare program located right outside Malinalco, 2.5 hours from Mexico City. Our program includes: Weekly appointments with one of our two doctors, both of whom are trained in eastern and western medical traditions; individualized phytotherapy (plant-derived formulas) for physical healing and neuroregeneration; medicine ceremonies with sacred plants, combined with psychotherapy for integration; and classes in yoga, meditation, tai chi, somatics, art, horseback riding and exploring addiction. We also offer unrestricted use of our therapeutic technologies, including sensory deprivation tank, orgone chamber and jade massage bed. The program operates out of a six-acre retreat center where participants are surrounded by nature and biodiversity. Lodging is mostly stand-alone structures made from sustainable materials, with personal bedroom and bathroom.” Email for info at: email@example.com.
Read or leave reviews: Inscape Recovery Reviews.
2. [added Aug 18] https://www.facebook.com/growibogreen/, Las Playas Tijuana, Mexico. Provider States: “Research demonstrates that a change of setting for a temporary period of time promotes recovery. Finding life purpose, meaning and how to spend one’s time are also important variables for living in freedom. Research also exhibits that individuals who are involved in 2 weekly social activities live happier existences. Therefore, post-Ibogaine treatment, if interested, IboGreen helps facilitate growing in these new directions.” Contact via Facebook or call Lily Kotila: (619) 7502218.
Read or leave reviews: Grow Ibogreen Reviews.
- S. America
South America Aftercare:
- Europe (except UK) & Mid East
Europe (except UK) & Mid. East Aftercare:
1. Paul Menze, France. Previously conducted Holistic treatment as an addiction specialist. Now states: ‘I don’t provide sessions anymore. Instead I offer online-counselling via skype for people who got treatment elsewhere without aftercare-options.’ For further information Tel: +031 6 16 800650, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read or leave reviews: Paul Menze Reviews.
1. http://www.malviakenlock.com/ – Provider states: “I have have taken a full flood dose which related to a psycho spiritual journey in Costa Rica and also have micro dosed before and after. I am located in South West London.” Maliva practises QHHT: “Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy is a technique pioneered, developed and refined by Dolores Cannon, in a career spanning forty-five years as a Regressive Hypnotherapist. The wealth of knowledge amassed by working on thousands of clients globally has led to profound healing and become the therapy of choice for those seeking self-help.” Contact: Malvia Kenlock e-mail: email@example.com, Landline (UK) 0207-207-9204, Mobile (UK) 07098430057.
Read or leave reviews: Malvia Kenlock Reviews.
2. www.ibogaineaftercare.org & www.become-whole.co.uk – Edward Conn, an ibogaine practitioner working in London, England. Provider states: ‘New aftercare website specialising in all aspects of psycho spiritual after care, post ibogaine aftercare and other areas of interest. Specialising in spiritual emergency and transpersonal work. Qualified transpersonal counsellor and psychotherapist and dual diagnosis clinician.’ Contact: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Read or leave reviews: Edward Conn Reviews.
3. http://www.ibogaine-counselling.com/ Anders Beatty & Benjamin Taub UK – Provider states: “Ibogaine Couselling Services (ICS) provides guidance to people undergoing ibogaine and other plant medicine treatments for addiction in order to ensure that their experience leads to a lasting recovery rather than just another detox.” Contact: https://www.ibogaine-counselling.com/contact.html, Skype @ ibogaine counselling services (UK), tel: Anders: +44 7873 331 882, Ben: +44 7535 618 189
Read or leave reviews: Ibogaine Counselling Reviews.
Anders Beatty and Ben Taub of Ibogaine Counselling Services discuss the importance of pre-treatment therapy.
1. https://www.newlifefoundation.com/th/ Chiang Rai, Thailand – Provider states: “New Life Foundation is a nonprofit therapeutic and practice centre in northern Thailand. We offer a supportive learning space for individuals looking for help with stress, burnout, anxiety, depression, trauma, or addiction. In addition to core daily practices of mindfulness, meditation, and yoga, our program offers one-on-one counselling and group workshops based on various modalities, including cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), trauma release exercises (TRE), Enneagram, mindfulness-based relapse prevention (MBRP), mindfulness-based cognitive therapy (MBCT), non-violent communication (NVC), art and dance therapy, and more.” Contact: e-mail: email@example.com, Tel: +66 85 714 2834. [Added Aug 2018]
Read or leave reviews: Ibogaine Counselling Reviews.