Thinking of going to Africa?
Consider << this >> first.
A Summary of Important Issues in the Use of Iboga
ICEERS web page.
Information & Manuals for Treatment
The following manuals and notes contain essential information for ibogaine or iboga treatment. It is important to be aware of the risks and the pretreatment requirements.
2. Minimal Standards of Care in Ibogaine Therapy by Sandra Karpetas[Powerpoint File] presented to the Global Alliance of Ibogaine Providers (GITA), Barcelona 2010.
3. Ethical Considerations in Ibogaine Therapy by Sandra Karpetas[Powerpoint File] presented to the Global Alliance of Ibogaine Providers (GITA), Barcelona 2010.
4. Preparation Guide for Ibogaine Therapy by Sandra Karpetas.
6. Experiences of an Ibogaine Treatment Provider [Powerpoint File] by Boaz Wachtel, ibogaine treatment provider and harm reduction activist.
7. Observations on Ibogaine Treatment for Chemical Dependence by Brian Mariano.
8. Boosters, Tune-ups and Maintenance by Patrick K. Kroupa & Hattie Wells.
9. An Ibogaine Treatment Protocol by researcher Geerte for the Lindesmith Centre.
10. Treatment of Chemical Dependence Disorders Clinical Perspectives by H. S. Lotsof.
13. Life After Ibogaine – An exploratory study of the long-term effects on drug addicts.
14. MAPS Newsletter: Ibogaine Treatment Outcomes and Observations.