- Please Read
*** Quality of Provider ***
Reports are now coming in of providers not following proper intake procedures. While you may be accepted for treatment, it does not mean you are suitable for treatment, nor that the treatment is safe. While there are many excellent providers listed here, none are recommended or vetted by myeboga.com. It is also highly likely that deaths have occurred and have gone unreported – see Fatalities. If considering treatment, it is imperative to connect with a reputable, ethical, treatment center that has a competent medical program. Names are provided for interest only.
*** GRIEVANCE FORM ***
FILE A GRIEVANCE WITH GLOBAL IBOGAINE THERAPIST ALLIANCE: PATIENT ADVOCACY GRIEVANCE FORM.
*** Client Quotes ***
1. “I’ve been with several different ibogaine providers, and I have noticed that all of them take a spiritual approach to their practices. One provider in particular was so absorbed in his own spiritual belief system that he would often answer important medical questions by talking about spirits.”
2. “It’s funny, I just remembered that shortly after my stay at one of the ibogaine clinics, a patient had a complete freakout during her treatment because she became convinced that the people attending to her were part of a cult.”
3. “For sure we all have our different approaches.. this is why everyone should talk to a few providers. Pick the one that they feel comfortable with. I see the first phone contact sorta as an interview. Not only for the one seeking but also the provider. I know I have referred more then one seeker to another provider simply because I didn’t think we were a good match. So…, just keep interviewing till you meet the one that fits your needs.”
4. “Not the first bogus provider and it won’t be the last. I had a horrible experience in Mexico.”
5. “Do not do business with ‘him’ or with his clinic cause he will rip you off.”
6. “Just in last 12 mo I know of 7 deaths. I know for fact that many who have deaths hide it. So…pls guys. Why risk it? My rule of thumb. Nothing but opiates/benzo should be in ones system. We just don’t know enough about this wonderful plant to mix pharmicutals with it.” April 22nd 2013
*** Supply/Purchase of Iboga ***
myeboga.com does not involve itself, nor has it any commercial interest, in the supply or distribution of iboga or iboga related products, nor in the services of anybody on this web site which is completely voluntary. Iboga is a very powerful plant medicine and unless handled properly with deep respect, can be highly problematic.
Generally speaking these are not suitable for chemical dependence. However, you can contact the provider and ask if interested.
1. http://ayahuasca.nl/intothewood.html – 5-day iboga retreat in Brasil – not suitable for chemical dependency. Provider state: “This iboga retreat will be guided by e.g., Andrea and Dominique, who are very experienced with several shamanic traditions, both are also initiated in the Bwiti tradition (an iboga religion) in Gabon.” These are not suitable for chemical dependence withdrawal.
2. http://www.bwiti.nl/ – Bwitifull Iboga ceremonies. These are not suitable for chemical dependence withdrawal.
3. [added 18 Jan 2019] www.awakenyoursoul.co – Weeklong Retreats in Costa Rica, Provider states: “Awaken Your Soul was born from a magnetic pull to spread the healing of this sacred medicine. Our work with medicinal plants, specifically Iboga, as well as multiple other healing modalities, helped us save our own lives on many levels. We have uncovered our undeniable beauty, personal awareness, and truths within the human condition that we feel committed to sharing. This is part of our life’s work.” Contact: 800 940 3638. Contact page: www.awakenyoursoul.co/contact/.
4.[added 18 Jan2019] https://www.ibogarevolution.com/retreats – Baja California, Provider states: “IBOGA GROUP RETREATS We offer a unique opportunity to experience the sacred wood in a safe, private container with one of the most experienced providers outside of Gabon. Please note that these retreats are not for detox or for treatment of addiction.” Contact: 646 818 9405. E-mail: email@example.com.
5. [added 18 Jan 2019] http://newlifeiboga.com/iboga-retreat/ – Costa Rica with Iboga, Ayahuasca and Kambo, Provider states: “OUR IBOGA RETREAT INCLUDES: 2 Iboga Sessions with Root Bark and TA, 1 Complimentary Massage, 2 Yoga Sessions, 2 Integration Sessions with Therapist, 10% Donation toward Blessings of the Forest and Ebando, Small Groups (max of 3 participants), All Meals, Private Room with Ensuite Bath, Complete access to Pool & Spa, Off-site Activity, Airport Pick-up and Drop-Off” Contact: US 215.310.1250. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. [added 18 Jan 2019] https://www.thesacredvoyage.com/HOME/ – Netherlands and Portugal, Provider states: “We provide an authentic, safe and loving environment in which you can experience the deep healing power of the medicine plants Ayahuasca and Iboga. In our carefully conducted ceremonies, our aim is to help people find their true essence. Ayahuasca and Iboga are ancient and profound medicine plants that can help you heal and help you reconnect with your life’s purpose, your heart, and your soul. In our centre, with locations in the North of Holland (Drenthe) and in the West of Holland (near Schiphol Airport), we have guided thousands of people from all over the world for over ten years now. This is our hearts’ work.” Contact E-mail: email@example.com.
- Clinical Studies
Clinical Studies That May Require Subjects:
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/PubMed/ – Medline search page for details of clinical studies.
Canada Treatment Providers:
1. Vancouver Island KC – – Ibogaine and iboga root extract treatment on Vancouver Island by KC for addiction and emotional trauma. Medically supervised in-home treatment. KC is an alcohol/substance abuse counselor and holistic healer with over 15 years of experience. Cost:$2000 USD. Limited partial scholarships available. Donations accepted for the construction of “IBO ETC” – Iboga earthship treatment center, fall 2006. Email: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. www.LibertyRoot.net – in Vancouver B.C. Canada, Provider states: “LibertyRoot provides the space and support needed for Ibogaine-assisted detoxification and psycho-spiritual therapy in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. Our clients experience a peaceful pacific northwest environment and personalized care that is tailored to their specific needs. All treatments have a Registered Nurse present.” For more information please visit www.libertyroot.net or call 1-855-MY-IBOGA (1-855-694-2642). Email contact: email@example.com
3. www.EnvisionRecovery.com – in Canada & Costa Rica, Provider states: “Envision Recovery offers medically supervised ibogaine therapy for opiate addiction recovery, post traumatic stress disorder as well as psycho-spiritual introspective therapy sessions for self growth and discovery. Envision Recovery now serves the North American region as our centers are located both in Canada and Costa Rica.” For information regarding ibogaine treatment cost, please visit or call + 1 215-853-2287.
4. California / West Coast/ Canada – Provider states: “I have 10 years experience. I adhere to strict intake procedures, medically supervised, top quality ibogaine HCL, skilled, respectful, caring. Cost $1500 U.S.” Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. WWW.ICS4CHANGE.COM – in St. John’s, Newfoundland & Labrador and Calgary, Alberta, Provider states: ” Inukshuk Counselling Service (ICS), 100% Canadian Aboriginal owned. Combining the Wisdom of Ages with Modern Science. Contact email: Info@ics4change.com, Tel: Canada (587) 316-5709.
6. [Added 25 Apr.’16] Inner Realms Healing Center – Vancouver, Canada. Provider States: “Inner Realms Healing is an Ibogaine provider for alcohol and drug addiction help, detox and recovery as well as for spiritual development for alternative health healing. We are passionate about our work and walk the journey at our client’s side each and every step of the way. We are dedicated to ensure that the Ibogaine experience is as safe, effective and graceful as possible. And that’s our promise to you. For your comfort and safety, a registered nurse is present during treatment.” Contact Email: Garyth@InnerRealmsCenter.com or Tel. 778-988-2997.
7. [Added 21 Aug.’18] Iboga Soul, Vancouver, Canada. Provider States: “Since IbogaSouls inception in late 2014 we’ve been successfully treating many people in their reconnection back to themselves. Check out our testimonials page to read what they have to say. Providing Iboga in the shamanistic was he was treated with has been the vision, purpose and passion of Mark Howard since his initial healing experience with this medicine in 2011.” Email for info at: email@example.com.
USA Treatment Providers:
PROVIDERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR SERVICES OUTSIDE THE USA.
1.https://www.ibogawithrichie.com/“– Formally founder of iboginagain.org and a leader in the field of underground treatments. Richie Ogulnick previously known as Eric Taub has trained many of the providers in the underground movement. Provider states: ‘I’d like to make available therapeutic and psycho-spiritual sessions for a wide sliding scale from as little as $400 above expenses.” Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel/Whatsapp: US +1 352 519 6181 / +1-866 518 0166. Skype nisarg9631.
2.www.drugrehabcenter.com“– Holistic Addiction Treatment Center (USA), Inc. “Our approach to addiction treatment and alcohol treatment is three fold, encompassing the clients physiological, emotional and spiritual needs. We are a client centered facility based on respect and compassion.” Contact email: email@example.com.
3. Eden – Tucson, AZ. As a former heroin addict, plagued by PTSD, trauma, and all kinds of anxiety disorders, I specialize in the acute care and confrontation of major psychological illness with the power of iboga. While I myself was detoxed with ibogaine for heroin addiction and handle detoxes cases with incredible skill, as a psychology major, I strive to help sufferers of trauma and mental illness delve into the crevices of the mind, healing their broken connections and regenerating new ones via ibogaine and the beautiful energy of life within all nature. I also handle repeat treatment cases very well. Did you think ibogaine can just never work for you? Don’t give up hope! An EKG is mandatory, and while I prefer to include a heavily spiritual aspect to my treatments, I can also curb this on request. Vital signs are monitored throughout. Information email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Read here: Eden’s outlook with iboga.
4. Dena, East Coast, email: email@example.com – Provider states: “Im a RN with over 30 yrs experience in the ICU/ER. Ive been working with ibogaine since 2011 after my own Ibogaine experience in 2009. Being an RN I can’t help but take a medical approach to this wonderful treatment yet not ignoring the spiritual aspects the plant can provide. For assistance pls email me and we can explore what Ibogaine may have to offer you.”
5. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org – Provider states: “Medically-supervised treatments by provider (EMT) with ten years of ibogaine experience. Acupuncture, massage, steam, sauna, cold plunge, targeted nutritional regimen, and additional therapies. Significantly better and faster results than ibogaine alone.”
6. California / West Coast/ Canada – Provider states: “I have 10 years experience. I adhere to strict intake procedures, medically supervised, top quality ibogaine HCL, skilled, respectful, caring. Cost $1500 U.S.” Email contact: email@example.com.
7. [Added 14 Aug.’18] Crossroads Treatment Center, Nassau, Bahamas. [Officially closed as of Jan 2019 – focus is now on research and education and the dissemination of information on best practices for the use of psychedelic medicine.] Provider States: “Although Crossroads began years ago with one man, Dr. Martin Polanco, wanting to save his sister it has now attracted dozens of people whose lives or family members lives have been changed with Ibogaine and plant medicine. Everyone, from Crossroads licensed medical team in Mexico to the Admissions team, has seen the power of this unique and valuable medicine from Africa. Today it is our mission to provide the safest and most effective Ibogaine treatment in the world and we are rewarded with the results we see in each guest’s success.” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: 858-225-7529.
- The Caribbean
The Caribbean Treatment Providers:
1. [Added 11 Aug.’18] https://www.lastingfix.com/ – Bahamas. Provider States: “Lasting Fix as a concept grew out of a series of meetings that took place in the winter of 2015-16. The group that met initially in Los Angeles, and thereafter in Santa Fe, Mexico City and the Bahamas, consisted of doctors, psychologists, addicts, current and recovering, and other interested parties, who wanted to find a new approach to addiction that recognized the shortcomings of both the withdrawal processes in use, and of ongoing care. We are the the only ibogaine clinic that offers a long acting naltrexone implant with our unique IBOGAINE-OLANI combo” Contact Page: https://lastingfix.com/contact-us/ or Tel. 844-858-1000.
Mexico Treatment Providers:
STATUS IN MEXICO IS “UNLICENSED EXPERIMENTAL MEDICATION.
1. www.awakeninginthedream.com – Awakening in the Dream House (San Pancho, Puerto Vallarta, Mexico). Provider states: “Awakening in the Dream House integration. Founded by Rocky Caravelli in 2006 conducting treatments for over 5 years focusing on integrative ibogaine therapy addressing all issues in alignment with traditional use of iboga for emotional, mental and physical healing for spiritual completion. Specializing in chemical dependency. “Our intent is to dissolve the illusion of separation that is at the core of the addiction process. We have created a setting where the Spirit of Iboga can lead us toward authentic change. Based in a community of providers and with after care facility for follow up support in post treatment integration. We are a licensed rehabilitation center registered in mexico as: Botanica,Disintoxication Y Tratamientos Naturales SC.” Email: Rocky@awakeninginthedream.com. Contact: Rocky Caravelli (+1) (415)-747-4248 U.S. (011-52)-1-322-135-1198 Mex cell.
2.www.pangeabiomedics.com – Mexico. The provider states: “The insights and innate body wisdom awakened by Iboga are augmented and reinforced with a broad array of therapeutic techniques. We utilize bodywork, breathwork, meditation, nutritonal healing, IV amino acid therapy, as well as more incisive, penetrating tools, encouraging all to awaken their inner healer and access innate potential for growth.” For further information, please contact the clinic: Intl. +801-405-6823, Mexico: 045-322-181-9756, Skype: ibogaine1414. Email: email@example.com.
3. www.mariposamedispa.com – The Mariposa Medispa Nayarit, Mexico. Provider states: “We offer 7-14 day Treatment Programs with qualified Md.’s, Psychologists, Nutritionists & Life Counselors, with 16 years experience in the Detox & Wellness Therapy Field. We Specialize in combining Ibogaine with Stem Cells Ozone therapy and EDTA, NAD, and much more.” Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. www.IbogaQuest.com – Mexico, Tepoztlan. Provider states: “Mexico, Tepoztlan. Provider states: “Since 2009 IbogaQuest has been a full range (Addiction interruption; Mood Disorders; and Spiritual Quest) Ibogaine retreat. Medical safety comes first, then combined with therapeutic and mindfulness training to assist each “guest” seeking fundamental life changes from their habitual patterns. We are not an enterprise and serve no more than 3 people, with maximum care, at any one time. We are only 1.5 hours from the Mexico City airport, where we meet each arrival for direct transport to our spacious mountain location. We are here to be of service.” Tel: USA + 1 (802) 748-4600, MEX +52 777 493-5453. Email contact: email@example.com.
5. www.detoxcentercancun.com – Cancun Mexico. Run by Dr Alberto Sola. Provider states: “Our program is a seven days inpatient residential medically supervised ibogaine drug and alcohol detox program in Cancun Mexico. The program goal: To administrer ibogaine to interrupt the use of opiates, cocaine, amphetamines and alcohol with significant reduce of withdrawal symptoms and cravings, in a safe, comfortable clinical enviroment” Tel: USA: 917 231 2732. MEX: (011) 52 9982856733. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. www.ibogaineclinic.com – Cancun Mexico. Provider states: “The Ibogaine Clinic & Research Center in not an “underground facility.” We are professionaly licensed- our licensed doctors and nurses are physically present at the clinic attending individuals throughout the entire treatment. The program gives the individual an opportunity to naturally detoxify not only their body but their mind as well. ” Tel: USA + 1 888-741-3121. Email contact: David@ibogaineclinic.com.
7. The Holistic Sanctuary – Rosarito Beach, Baja California. Provider states: “At The Holistic Sanctuary, we offer exclusive Holistic Treatments that reverse the damaging effects of chemical dependency to help permanently end addiction. Unlike many drug treatment centers in the country, our healing modalities are designed to address, isolate and eliminate the root cause of addiction.” Tel: USA +1-323-612-9904. Email contact: Info@theholisticsanctuary.com.
8. Email: email: email@example.com Medically-supervised retreats in gorgeous PRIVATE oceanfront location just south of the border from San Diego, California. Staff includes RN, ER physicians and EMT with 10 years of ibogaine experience. Acupuncture, massage, steam, sauna, cold plunge, specific nutritional regimen and additional holistic therapies. Significantly better and faster than ibogaine alone. Complimentary pickup in Tj or SD. Tel: (619) 819 6845 or (352) 280 6292.
9. Narina (Mexico) – Provider States: “Narina, Rapid Detox and Spiritual Awareness Ibogaine Treatments provided in Tepoztlan, Mexico or location as requested. Pre-screening tests a must, and can be done in Mexico or advice provided for tests in other requested locations. It is always best to ensure that you are a candidate for treatment, so it is always advisable to have these done in your local vicinity. Privacy and all safety protocols followed for all treatments and available to travel to select locations for treatments if required. Advanced Life Support and CPR Trained and vital signs monitored throughout the process. Trained Psychologist and Addiction Counsellor available during treatments and follow up guaranteed. Medical Doctor and Trauma response team on call 24/7 and post treatment and complete Body MassageTreatment included. Cost is reasonable and can be subsidised based on the individual persons needs.” Contact: Mexico +1 718 2331187 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. www.safehavenibogaine.com – Provider states: “Safe Haven Ibogaine Treatment Spa and Resort is a drug treatment facility located in Rosarito Beach Mexico less than 40 miles south of San Diego California. At Safe Haven, our success is your freedom; we are totally focused on helping you free yourself from the chains that are needlessly keeping you from a wonderful life. Our treatment protocol with Ibogaine was created and structured from the beginning with an eye on the end result, an organization and facility dedicated to the safe and effective administration of the most exciting breakthrough in addiction and behavior modification to have occurred in our lifetimes, namely Ibogaine. Our Board Certified Doctors and staff have over 15 years combined experience and have administered over 1,800 ibogaine treatments. No other treatment facility offers the environment, facility, staff, amenities, or knowledge of Ibogaine like Safe Haven. Treatment cost is $5000+ (depending on treatment package).” Contact our Treatment Coordinator toll free at: + 1 (800) 245-7273. Email contact: SafeHavenIbogaine@gmail.com.
11. www.rootpassages.com – Oaxaca, Mexico. Provider States: “Here at Root Passages our focus is to provide the most safe, effective, and humane detox using holistic ibogaine therapy. It as our primary concern to create a warm, comfortable, and safe environment, emphasizing the importance of nutrition, exercise, amino acid therapy, bodywork and counseling. We offer detox treatments for a wide range of addictions and our doctor and medical services are always available if necessary. Emphasizing the bond we all share we seek to dissipate the traditional relationship of “client” and “staff.” Phone: (747) 201 7176 Cell Phone: (011 52 1) 951 222 9057. Email contact: email@example.com.
12. Crossroads Ibogaine Treatment Center – Rosarito, Mexico. Provider States: “Crossroads is based in a secure, gated community in Baja California. Our comfortable and private facility is on a beautiful ocean-front property just 40 minutes from the San Diego International Airport. Our MD’s have over 15 years combined experience in working with ibogaine and we were the first ibogaine clinic established in Mexico. We have 24/7 medical supervision with Dr’s, nurses and an EMT present, along with all the equipment needed to handle any medical emergency. Our cardiac screening is performed by a Stanford trained cardiologist who is board certified in the US. We consistently receive the highest ratings amongst medically-supervised ibogaine programs because of the level of care plus our loving and compassionate staff.” Contact: Phone: + 1 (760) 652-9197 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org for your free consultation.
13. Mark Winkle, So. Cal/Merida Mexico/San Pedro Belize – Retuning Your Reality, compassionate, affordable treatment, Winkle/provider, email for info at: email@example.com.
14. https://www.facebook.com/CasitaIboga/, Playa La Mision, Mexico – Provider states: “dedicated to the practice of healing and teaching with Iboga, Kambo and other natural medicines. Our rates allow many who might otherwise be limited, due to cost, to an underground treatment in a motel to instead benefit from a richer experience through personalized care provided in a comfortable, home-style environment. Our sessions follow the most current, proven best practices. Medical assistance is always available when needed. Our experience with the medicine combined with rigorous commitment to detail in the screening process as well as in the administration of the medicine has resulted in a record of safety unparalleled elsewhere. Support and assistance is provided 24 hours a day throughout the program. We are conveniently located midway between Rosarito and Ensenada, a short drive into Baja from the San Diego/Tijuana border.” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: US 562 283-9888.
15. www.ibogaineuniversity.com, Rosarito, Mexico. Provider States: “Ibogaine University Medical Center is known for it’s attention to patient medical care and continued support and education following treatment. We are only a 30 min drive from the San Diego airport where we do pickups. Ibogaine is rapidly becoming better known in addiction treatment and we have worked tirelessly to be at the forefront of this movement. Our center is a beachfront clinic located in a private and gated community, providing privacy and security for all our patients. The clinic has all necessary medical equipment, staff, and licenses to legally provide rehabilitation services and medical care while specializing in Ibogaine treatment. Owned and operated by Americans, we want your experience to be safe, comfortable, and effective. We employ an ER Doctor and a Doctor of Internal Medicine who both have extensive experience with Ibogaine treatment and conventional medical care. Our continuing care post treatment utilizes psychologists, counselors, a non 12-step recovery program, and a multitude of activities. No passport needed!” Email for info at: email@example.com. Call: US 800-351-9777.
16. https://clearskyibogaine.com/, Cancun, Mexico. Provider States: “We are a medically-based, 7-day inpatient program located in beautiful Cancun, Mexico. Our ibogaine clinic is run by Dr. Alberto Sola, who received his training from Dr. Deborah Mash & Dr. Jeffrey Kamlet at the original Healing Visions research facility in St. Kitts, WI. Program-length may be affected by the use of long-acting opioid drugs such a methadone or subutex/suboxone; in the latter cases we need to provide multiple ibogaine boosters and you must set aside up to 10 days for a successful detox. We have access to a tremendous breadth of published and unpublished research related to safely and effectively administering ibogaine. You will be treated in a comfortable, safe environment, with 24 hour medical supervision.” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: USA: (866) 927-6080 / Mexico: (011) 52 9982856733.
17. www.livingcleanibogaine.com, 2 hrs from Mexico City, Ecological Retreat Center. Provider States: “Specializing in therapeutic aftercare, pre-treatment and long term support in recovery – We are a full-scale recovery center staffed with an accredited team of psychologists, naturopathic doctors and body therapists. We are located 2 hours away from Mexico int airport in an eco-retreat clinical facility. The center provides comfortable accommodations, hot solar showers, wireless internet, healthy and delicious meals prepared with organic produce, use of art studio and yoga/meditation facilities as well as many acres of organic orchards and gardens. You will experience the serenity of the surrounding nature reserve setting, high standards of cleanliness, comfort and a unique style.” Email for info at: email@example.com. Call: USA: +1 (415) 800-4194.
18. [added Jan 17] www.avanteinstitute.com, The Avante Institute is located in Nassau, the beautiful New Providence Island of the Bahamas. Provider States: “The founders of The Avante Institute passionately understand the complex challenges and suffering of addiction and withdrawal. Our intensive plant-based medicinal treatments offer exceptional efficacy and are simply not found or available in western medicine today. We confidently proclaim our detoxification therapies as being among the very finest in the world. Our motto “Serious Sobriety”, is not a flashy catchphrase. To us, it is a genuine and heartfelt belief in how we guide our guests into a renewed life of fully sustainable recovery.” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. CALL US @ (844) 4-AVANTE & (561) 531-0359.
19. [added Oct 17] https://experienceibogaine.com, Mexico (Near San Diego). Provider States: “Experience Ibogaine is committed to making the cost of Ibogaine treatment lower. Ibogaine can have an amazing impact on the lives of those struggling with heroin and opiate addiction as well as other drug addictions. At Experience Ibogaine, we provide a private, beach-front setting for an affordable cost. However, we are not the only choice for Ibogaine treatment, and we want to add positive value to the community and we are very supportive of all other Ibogaine clinics and our unifying mission of helping addicts find happiness.” Email for info at: email@example.com.
20. [added Nov 17] https://www.ibogreen.com/, Las Playas Tijuana, Mexico. Provider States: “A treatment clinic using ibogaine to treat withdrawal from heroin and opiates.” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: (619) 822-2072.
21. [added June 18] http://www.riteofpassagemex.com/, Coast of Ensenada, Baja California Mexico. Provider States: “Rite Of Passage Mexico is a fully-licensed alternative care center that specializes in the definite interruption of physical and chemical dependency, as well as mental disorders by employing the amazing Ibogaine and Ayahuasca treatments in our unique perfected protocols.” Email for info at: email@example.com. Call: 1 (619) 872 1882.
22. [added July 18] https://genesisibogainecenter.com/, Rosarito Beach, Baja California, Mexico. Provider States: “At our Ibogaine clinic, we focus on several aspects for people to completely quit addictive chemical substances and heal physicallyUse Visual Builder, mentally, and spiritually. An Intense Research Based Holistic and Medical Approach to Treat A Diverse Range of Chemical Substances Dependency is applied.” Contact form: Contact Form. Call: +1 (281) 843-8893.
23. [added July 18] Meseta Ibogaine House, Near San Ysidro border with US, Mexico. Provider States: “As the use of ibogaine has increased significantly for the treatment of drug addiction, more people have started enrolling themselves into an ibogaine treatment program. Each treatment session caters to approximately 5-7 patients at a time. Each patient is admitted in a separate room, and they are monitored and cared for consistently during the process of their treatment.” Call: +1 (619) 763 2419.
24. [added Aug 18] Medicine Heart Recovery, Rosarito Beach, Mexico. Provider States: “Our ibogaine detox treatment programs span 7 days occurring on the 1st and 3rd week of every month, Sunday through Saturday. Treatment is provided to groups of 2-4 people at a time, and includes personalized counseling before and after ibogaine is administered by experienced, certified medical and psychological professionals. Customized adjunct therapy is provided with 6 post-treatment care sessions. Medicine Heart’s approach synthesizes a single healing experience for each client through a combination of methods, including: integral counseling; transpersonal liberation psychologies; expanding states of being; customized post-treatment therapies; and strategies and resources for ongoing self-care” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: Mark (661) 877-6574
25. [added Aug 18] Iboga Root Home: Christopher Laurence & Mari Smith, Mexico. Provider States: “My partner and me, and a small team of helpers work together with iboga, ibogaine, addicts and others seeking the sacred root for healing. We work out of our home in a beautiful little town in coastal, jungly mexico. We began growing iboga five years ago and now have fifteen plants, two large mature fruiting mama plants and the rest new babys, and my dream is to begin a farm, and do our part towards making ibogaine therapy sustainable out of love for this amazing and unique plant.” Email for info at: email@example.com. Call: 503-574-0498 (from U.S.)
26. [added Aug 18] https://www.bajaibogainecenter.com/, Rosarito Beach, Mexico. Provider States: “Our Single,Urgent Goal: To Eliminate Addiction In Our Lifetime, We are the premier Ibogaine clinic for substance abuse elimination. Our Ibogaine HCL is 99.8% or more pure and free of any harmful toxins.” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: USA +1 (844) 660-4600 and (619) 653-6371. Mexico +52 661-110-4315.
27. [added Aug 18] http://www.evolveibogaine.com/, Rosarito Beach, Mexico. Provider States: “The process begins with a physical examination with a doctor and a medical history check to ensure that you are healthy enough for the program. Then a series of phone calls will get us acquainted. It is very important to disclose all information about medication and supplements at this point. If you take something or have recently taken something for a period of time it is vital that we know. Also heart, blood pressure, liver, kidney, etc. problems must be disclosed early in the communication.” Email for info at: email@example.com. Call: +1 240-920-8108 and +52 951-306-9078. Skype: colindevore
28. [added Aug 18] https://www.ibogreen.com/, Las Playas Tijuana, Mexico. Provider States: “IboGreen’s Ibogaine Therapeutic Treatment includes: the use of a scientifically researched based construct (EMDR) for setting the psychlogical framework for ibogaine plant medicine and the use of Hz healing singing bowl vibrations accompanying the EMDR identified chakra zone in need of healing.” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: (619) 822-2072.
29. [added Aug ’18] https://beginningsibogaine.com/, Rosarito, Mexico. Provider States: “Beginnings Ibogaine is a medically supervised Ibogaine treatment center specializing in psychotherapeutic treatment sessions using the psychedelic substance known as Ibogaine. Our detox and recovery specialists are dedicated to helping you break free from the shackles of substance abuse and chemical dependence.” Call: 1-800-649-2399.
30. [added Jan ’19] https://ibogainemexico.com/, Rosarito, Mexico. Provider States: “Your experience at The Sunrise Center is a full one. The entire time you’re with us immersed in an ibogaine treatment retreat. We work with multiple healing medicines that will cleanse you on the cellular level.” Call: 888 664 2642. Email for info at: Haley@IbogaineMexico.com.
- Central America
Central America Treatment Providers:
1. www.okacenter.com – Alajuela Costa Rica. Provider states: “Oka Center, in the stunning and inspirational landscape of the Mayan Yucatán. Safe, strong dosing with pure ibogaine. Bovenga and Okukwe provide American Bwiti ceremonies since 2009.” Contact: Tel + (707) -787-3025. Email contact: email@example.com.
2. www.ibogapath.com/ – Costa Rica. Provider states: “Our Mission: To provide a healing and life-changing experience for those who seek it, cultivating the path to physical, psychological, and emotional well-being.” Contact: Eric Taub – +1 866 518 0116 U.S. Tel – +1 215 774 1573.
3. www.ibogainaguatemala.com – Ibogaine treatment in Guatemala City. Provider states: “We are located in Guatemala , Central America. Since 2008 we have been treating several addictions with a success rate of 80 % Heroine, others Opiates, Alcohol, Cocaine, Crack, Meth. now we are offering this treatment in real Hospital setting, being maybe one of the few Centers that do Ibogaine in this way, for your comfort and safety.” Contact Dr. Francisco Lopez Martinez: Phone: (502) 4900-0993 / 4249-4687. Email contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. FB: email@example.com.
4. www.ibogawellness.com/, PLAYA PANAMA, Costa Rica. Provider States: “Iboga Wellness Center offers spiritual retreats and detoxification programs to provide people with a rich opportunity to heal themselves on three levels: body, mind, and spirit. We are about 1 mile from the Pacific Ocean with magnificent views of the Pacific from our facility. All of our Iboga providers have been trained in Costa Rica and Gabon by a Bwiti shaman and have been initiated into the Bwiti through ceremony. We do NOT use the pharmaceutical, Ibogaine. Ibogaine is extracted from the Iboga tree (Tabernanthe Iboga) but the extraction process causes it to lose many of the amazing properties of pure, natural Iboga. Our providers perform ceremonies that are similar to those done in Gabon, but oriented to people from North America and Europe.” Email for info at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call: USA: +1(855)-339-2859.
5. [added Aug 16 15] www.sinchiruna.com, Izabal, Guatemala. Provider states: Sinchi Runa – Consciousness Technology Center focuses on the investigation of entheogens such as Iboga or Ayahuasca and their therapeutic model as a way to comprehend the underlying code behind suffering, paradigms and self-limitations. We have a wide range of experience in healing problems with substance abuse, energetic disorders and others related to physical and mental health. Our treatments programs vary from 1 to 3 months and they are framed in a Detox process, Bio Energetic Purges, chakra alignment and Shamanic Diets with master plants. The treatment main objective is to help participants to reconnect with their true essence by bringing back their capacity of wisdom and connection with the universe. We only work with the plants themselves as we consider being the safest and more sacred approach towards the spirit of the plant. Our Treatments are tailored to each ones characteristics and possibilities, for which we only treat 2 participants as residents at any given time. Contact Us Email: email@example.com / Call: + 00 (502) 5444 7932.
6. [Updates Aug ’18] www.costaricayogaspa.com/iboga-therapy.html – Costa Rica. Provider States: “The Global Nurture Project is a program dedicated to serve any individual’s physical, mental, and spiritual health using holistic, natural and intuitive remedies. We focus on an individual’s entire universal make-up to develop in-depth personal healing modalities ranging from physical exercise to alternative healing practices and plant based supplements. Developing a long-term rejuvenation plan involves recognizing each individual’s specific physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual well being; we take all these into consideration, and more.” Contact tel: U.S.: 1-888-533-6461, email: Info@costaricayogaspa.com.
7. www.EnvisionRecovery.com – in Canada & Costa Rica, Provider states: “Envision Recovery offers medically supervised ibogaine therapy for opiate addiction recovery, post traumatic stress disorder as well as psycho-spiritual introspective therapy sessions for self growth and discovery. Envision Recovery now serves the North American region as our centers are located both in Canada and Costa Rica.” For information regarding ibogaine treatment cost, please visit or call + 1 215-853-2287.
- South America
South America Treatment Providers:
1. Panama – Ibogaine treatment with Dr Edgardo Della Sera of the Panama Ibogaine Project: Clinica del Nino, Apdo 447, David, Chiriqui, Republic of Panama; (US$15k approx.) Fax: +(507) 777 3579. GOVERNMENT LICENSED.
2. Santa Cruz do Rio Pardo, Brazil – Ibogaine treatment with Dr Bruno Daniel Rasmussen in a Brazilian hospital. Cost – approx US$3,000. 4-5 day treatment. Treatments have been offered here since 1997. GOVERNMENT LICENSED. Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Family-Medicine-Practice/Consult%C3%B3rio-M%C3%A9dico-Dr-Bruno-Rasmussen-Chaves-350475548393571/
3. Guatemalan Highlands – Holistica la Montana – Ibogaine treatment in the Guatemalan Highlands. Holistic approach. Contact Tel: (+502) 7830 1630.
4. Venezuela, Caracas, Casa de Reposo la Ribera (Privado), Director (A): Dra. RosalÃa DÃ¡valos DIRECCIÓN: 9na. Transversal entre 4ta. Y 5ta. Calle ciega. Qta. La Ribera, Calle San Luis. TELÉFONO: 2835061, 2857719 y (0414) 3218252. REQUISITOS DE INGRESO: Cancelar costo de tratamiento, voluntario, el paciente debe venir con representante. MODALIDAD DE TRATAMIENTO: Internación – ambulatorio. SERVICIO DISPONIBLE: SalÃ³n de usos mÃºltiples y mini farmacia. HORARIO DE ATENCIÓN: 24 horas al día Emergencia y de 9 a.m. a 6 p.m. (pedir cita)
5. [Added Sept.’17] www.ibogainetreatments.com – Guatemala, Provider states: “We use a doctor with over 20 years experience with Iboga . We administer in a hospital with all emergency medical equipment available. See http://www.ibogainetreatments.com/prices/ for pricing & offerings including housing, meals, counseling, acupuncture treatment, saunas, massages, organic meals, bowel cleanse, volcano horseback tours etc.” Tel. 1800 385 0307 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Europe (except UK) + Mid. East
Europe (except UK) & Mid. East Treatment Providers:
1. Tom who works with Sara Glatt in Holland. Email: email@example.com – Sara Glatt has worked with ibogaine but also works with the full iboga extract from her family home outside Amsterdam. Currently she is not seeing people herself. Mobile: +31 645 277396. Tel: (+31) 34 624 1770. Skype: iboga.healing. Read here: Sara Glatt’s outlook & experience with iboga.
2. www.ibogainetreatment.net –PATRICK VENULEJO
(formerly BRIAN MARIANO) ibogaine Provider site. Treatments provided around Europe. Concessionary cases considered. Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. http://sacrament.kibla.si/ – Sacrament of Transition, Slovenia offers Initiation ceremonies using only the purest form of ibogaine (ibogaine HCl) at a dosage range of 20 mg/kilogram of bodyweight. Sacrament of Transition expects prospective new members to make a donation to cover expenses. Contact email: email@example.com. Tel: (+) 386 41 52 32 07.
4. Tomas in Czeck Republic – Non-English session treatments in Czeck countryside. Contact: Email: e-mail: Citadela.TK@Gmail.com. Tel: (+) 420 606 627631.
5. www.omi.si/eng/index.html – OMI Institute in Slovenia, Roman Paskulin MD. Psychospiritual sessions offered using (5-10g) iboga root bark (3-4% ibogaine HCl). Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Olga in Serbia – Email: email@example.com.
7. www.iboga-experience.com – Leer, Germany. German based web site. Works with Iboga extract. In addition, it is possible to work with Ibogaine HCL. The Iboga experience normally takes 5 days. For further information, Please contact Torsten, Tel: +049 4923990908.
8. http://www.ibogaine.info – Paul Menze, France. Previously conducted Holistic treatment as an addiction specialist. Now states: ‘I don’t provide sessions anymore. Instead I offer online-counselling via skype for people who got treatment elsewhere without aftercare-options.’ For further information Tel: +031 6 16 800650. Contact email: e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Tamar (Israel) – Provider States: “Pathfinder on the iboga trail – personal counselling and after care, based on harm reduction principles and spiritual integrity. treatments provided in europe.” Contact email: e-mail: email@example.com.
10. [Added May 03 2015] www.iboga-experience.nl – Maria, Holland. Provider States: “I am a meditation teacher, massager and a holosophic therapiste with a holistic (body, soul and spirit) and antroposofic approach. I guide the journey energetically. With my own methodology “Touch4Life” I coach from out the transpersonal psychology empowerment surprisingly mixed with shamanic rituals. The meditations are supported with breathwork.” Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel.: 0031 6 41295744.
11. https://www.heroindetoxeurope.com/ – Dr Nicolay Vorobiev, Belgrade & Russia (Rostov, Krasnodar, Pyatigorsk, and Moscow.) Provider States: “Painless detoxification at our clinic meets the highest international standarts of modern addiction medicine. Our reputable methods of drug detox, such as heroin detox, detox from methadone, detox from subutex, and mental dependence treatment are checked by numerous international researchers and used in many countries all over the world.” Contact email: email@example.com. Tel: +381 62 256 232. Skype: kdv-beograd.
12. [Added May 15 2016] https://tabularasaretreat.com/ – Ibogaine Treatment Portugal. Provider states: ‘Tabula Rasa Retreat has rapidly positioned itself as Europe’s premier ibogaine clinic. Located in the Alentejan region of Portugal, its clientele is mainly from the United Kingdom, Northern Europe, UAE and the USA. All treatments undergo medical vetting and are medically monitored and supervised. Our medical staff are ACLS trained. To support ibogaine treatments, expect holistic therapies such as breathwork, bodywork, massage, meditation, kundalini yoga, reiki, gong baths, drumming circles, equine assisted therapy, personal training and nutrition advice. This is further supported by 1:1 counselling and group therapy by our in-house counsellors. In addition we offer online aftercare meetings for life.’ For further information contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. or call Portugal +351 965 751 649 or UK +44 7961 355 530
13. [Added Aug 30 2016] http://www.harambedetox.com Ibogaine Treatment Spain. Provider states: ‘We provide iboga and ibogaine treatment for all types of addiction and spiritual development in a tranquil family home.’ For further information email: email@example.com. Contact: Cathy 0034 602475385 (WhatsApp) Bilal 0034 603131046 (WhatsApp) Landline 0034 960803018 Skype Catlea72
14. [Added Nov 02 2016] http://ibogainetreatment.eu/ – Ibogaine Treatment Spain. Provider states: ‘Our number one priority is safety. Very few ibogaine providers operate in a truly medicalised setting. In contrast, at Iboga Tree Healing House, we have a fully qualified in-house medical doctor and fully qualified nurses. All our medical team are Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified. Our screening and exclusion criteria ensure that only those deemed healthy enough for ibogaine go forward for treatment. In addition, our clients are monitored during treatment 24/7, with continuous ECG measurement. We cater for clients seeking freedom from addiction and those seeking spiritual development. Other than safety, our focus in on pre-care and aftercare.’ For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
UK Treatment Providers:
1. www.ibogaineaftercare.org & www.become-whole.co.uk – Edward Conn, an ibogaine practitioner working in London, England. Provider states: ‘New aftercare website specialising in all aspects of psycho spiritual after care, post ibogaine aftercare and other areas of interest. Specialising in spiritual emergency and transpersonal work. Qualified transpersonal counsellor and psychotherapist and dual diagnosis clinician.’ Contact email: email@example.com.
3. http://nobuno.wix.com/iboga#! – Ibogaine treatment in Norfolk, England, Paul Brookshaw. Provider states: ‘Iboga Therapy can take anything from ten days to four weeks dependant upon the severity of the addiction and substance/s used. I offer treatment for addiction and resultant psychological problems. Each person is assessed on a personal one to one basis with complete confidentiality.’ Contact: Tel: UK mobile + (44) 7593578859.
4. www.ibogaine-info.co.uk – Provider States: “Ibogaine treatment in the UK. Paul Featherstone facilitates (medically supervised) individually tailored Ibogaine treatments for addiction cessation/opiate detox as well as sessions to guide those who seek Ibogaine’s therapeutic gifts to resolve emotional childhood trauma issues, PTSD, psycho-spiritual exploration, or for the attainment of better health & well being. Medical criteria required to suitably qualify (Full after care is available).” For further details please contact Paul on Tel: +44 (0) 7578 868340 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Africa Treatment Providers:
1. Association Culturelle EBANDO with Tatayo in Gabon – From Website: “The organisation seeks to encourage the transmission of traditional Knowledge and practices including philosophy and oral traditions, art and crafts; and the healing skills of the Bantu and Pygmy peoples from the OgoouÂ¨Â¦ basin region of Gabon.” INITIATIONS par l’IBOGA: BWITI – MABOUNDI – OMBWIRI – MABANDJI -OMBUDI – MBOUMBA – etc… Sachant que les coûts sont plus elevés au Gabon qu’en Europe, on comprendra sans peine qu’une initiation soit quelque peu chere. Pour une simple initiation de 4 jours + la veillÃ©e de sortie, il est bon de prevoir au moins â‚¬2000: â‚¬600 de founitures et de voyage en foret and â‚¬1400 de retribution – according to traditional skills.Covers 3 weeks stay (full board) and travels in Gabon. Contact email: email@example.com, tel: +(241) 06.25.09.17/ 06.23.43.69 / 06.07.06.30.
3. The Iboga Association Cape Town – established in 2006. Simon Loxton D.Emed. Registered Ethnomedicine Practitioner, in accordance with the Traditional Health Practitioners Act, 2007, South Africa. Provider states: “Each treatment process is unique to the individual. We follow strict pre-treatment procedures and screening. We are continually researching patient treatment experiences, dosages and protocols. We take a holistic, pro-active involvement with researching new methods of cultivation and extraction of the Ibogaine alkaloids.” Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Australasia Treatment Providers:
1. Pakistan – Medically supervised ibogaine treatment in the Addiction Treatment Hospital, Lahore, Pakistan with Dr Kalbe Abbas.Contact: Dr. Kalbe Abbas MBBS, 5-F Waris Road, Lahore, Pakistan. Tel: (+92) 042 7586712, Fax: (+92) 042 7586712 (US$1.5k approx.)
3. email@example.com – Provider states: “I provide Ibogaine Therapy in Dunedin, Te Wai Pounamu, Aotearoa/NZ. My team and I are qualified or currently in training as substance use practitioners and work within the legal framework of NZ. Ibogaine was gazetted as a non-approved prescription medicine in November 2009. We have created a process that is supported by existing health care professionals and focusses on individual needs and harm minimization. We work under the Code of Ethics of the Drug Practitioners of Aotearoa/NZ. I am also a board member on the Global Ibogaine Therapy Alliance, GITA.”
4. [added May 03 15] http://newbeginningsiboga.org – Ubud, Bali – Provider states: ‘A holistic & introspective retreat harnessing the power of the ancient plant medicine iboga, helping to heal the body and mind of addictive behaviours.’ Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: +61 468827276.
5. [added May 03 15] www.ibogaine-thailand.net – Thailand – Provider states: ‘iBogaine Thailand is dedicated to spiritual individuals who are ready for the next level in their conscious evolution. We offer a holistic and nuturing aftercare treatment using TA (total alkaloid), HCL & iBoga rootbark-extract (boosters), for addiction detox without withdrawal, emotional trauma problems, spiritual exploration & personal development in the comfort of a beautiful tropical island paradise in Thailand.’ Contact email: email@example.com.
6. [Added Aug 2018] Cambodia, Shea Prueger http://ibogainerevelations.com/ – Provider states: “Our ultimate concern is the health and safety of our patients. A comfortable environment is provided alongside full medical monitoring, to insure the highest level of security for each individual undergoing ibogaine treatment, this includes preparation, detoxification, and integration. The idea of ibogaine therapy can seem frightening for people new to this medicine. We employ a proficient, experienced medical team, who provide a family-like atmosphere. Our staff is empathetic and compassionate and we focus on catering to individual’s needs, rather than forcing a set program or set of ideas for our clients to follow. We are with you every step of your journey, always ensuring your comfort and safety, and making sure your individual needs are met.” Contact: Signal: +1 808 747 2836, Whatsapp: +1 808 747 2836, Skype: shea.prueger, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.